9.8.0 Product Release
Production Release Date: Tuesday, May 14, 2019, Beginning at 6:30 pm PDT
Platforms: POS, B2B, B2C, Import/Export
Release Type: Minor
ACME Sales App Version: 9.8.0
Environments for Testing: Sand 10 (code update on 5/6/2019), POS-Sandbox 9.8.0
- Ability to suppress"open hours" for events in the cart
- A new CSS variable has been added to control the visibility of the open hours on the cart page. The open hours show by default, but if you would like to suppress them, use the following code:
- New variable: "@event-times-venue-hours-display": "none"
- Existing variable: "@page-open-hours-display": "none"
- Performance enhancements for large orders
- We have added performance enhancements to increase the recommended ticket limit from 400 to 3,000 tickets per order. This improvement applies both when creating larger orders and editing large orders. Please note that when printing physical tickets, we continue to recommend limiting orders and print requests to 400 tickets or less.
Point of Sale
- Offline Mode: Require balance be paid in full when using "split payment"
- When offline, if the agent attempts to navigate away from checkout with only a partial payment completed, the app will display a message that full payment is required.
- Improved security on checkout API
- With this release we have improved the security of our checkout API, which will benefit those with custom websites. ACME will now validate that ticket type IDs being passed in to the API are valid and if not, will provide an error and not allow the purchase.
- Membership discounts incorrectly appearing after saving template changes, without publishing
- We have fixed an issue where membership discounts were being updated on B2C when an event template was saved with the discounts, even if the template was not published.
- Enhanced Order Import Rules
- During an Order Import, the Importer checks to see if the Event exists in ACME and whether there is a schedule that covers the Item from the file. Previously, the Importer would only check to see if a daily schedule already existed and if so, would import into the schedule. With this enhancement, the Importer will also check one time schedules and will import orders into that schedule instead of creating a new one.
- Accents and Apostrophes are not properly importing
- With this update, we have improved how the Importer handles special characters, and it will now accept all special characters (for example, accents and apostrophes).