9.0.0 Product Release
Production Release Date: Tuesday, January 22, 2019, Beginning at 6:30 pm PDT
Platforms: B2B, POS
Release Type: Major
Environments for Testing: Sand 10, POS-Sandbox 9.0.0 (code update on 1/7/2019)
- Canceling a membership in Salesforce or POS that was paid with more than one method of payment, is not refunding properly
- We fixed an issue where canceling a membership that had previously included an in-cycle lifecycle action (such as an upgrade or a downgrade), and was paid with more that one payment method, could have resulted in an incorrect refund.
- Reporting: Membership dataset appears to be out of sync with the rest of ACME for "standing" value
- We fixed an issue where reporting on membership standing was not showing the correct "standing" value. For example, even though the expiration date was correct, memberships were reporting as "active" and not "lapsed".
- Renewing a standard membership and auxiliary membership in the same order, caused an incorrect open balance on that order
- We fixed an issue where renewing a base membership and an auxiliary membership in the same order, resulted in an open balance on the order, if the auxiliary membership was a post-term renewal.