9.7.0 Product Release
Production Release Date: Tuesday, April 30, 2019, Beginning at 6:30 pm PDT
Platforms: POS, B2B, B2C, Import/Export, Salesforce
Release Type: Minor
ACME Sales App Version: 9.7.0
Environments for Testing: Sand 10 (code update on 4/23/2019), POS-Sandbox 9.7.0
- In-App Manual Offline Mode
- Now, offline mode can be manually enabled via the ACME Sales app! This allows you to keep your ethernet cable plugged in and wifi enabled so all ticket sales and IP enabled peripherals (such a printers) will continue to work as expected.
Simply open the side menu, toggle on "Enable Offline Mode", and confirm when prompted. Once enabled, you will see a new icon indicating that you are in manual offline mode. All payments will be queued until you choose to toggle it off to return to full online functionality. As always with offline mode, order management and member/customer/organization lookup will not be available while the device is offline.
- Offline Mode: Improved experience for credit card entry
- When in offline mode, the ACME Sales app supports credit card swipes, but blocks manual entry for security reasons. This has not changed, but we have improved the experience to inform the agent as soon as s/he taps on "enter card manually" (versus previously waiting to inform until after the agent took the time to manually enter the card number).
- Offline Mode: Improved experience when going offline while in order management
- We have improved the experience when the ACME Sales app goes into offline mode while the agent is in order management. As order management is not supported offline, the app now informs the agent of this with an easy single tap to get back to the main point of sale screen for new sales.
- Edit Order: Consistent display of amounts
- In B2B Edit Order, the display of the amounts and balances was inconsistent and could cause confusion. We have improved this to always show the following:
- Order Total (updates as edits are made to the order)
- Amount Paid
- Balance Due or Refund Due
- Difference in Order Total (change in value of the Order Total after edits)
Import / Export
- Progress Indicator for auto-refresh
- During each import step, a message overlay will appear at the top of the screen. Inside will display the name of the current import step and a progress indicator to clearly show the import step is running.
- Add Transaction User Login and Unit Price to the Exporter
- Two new fields, Transaction User Login and Unit Price, are now available for Export.
- Coupon discounts do not copy over from existing template
- When creating a new event template from an existing one, the coupons and organization discounts are now both properly copied over.
- Secondary cardholder's zip code removed during membership renewal
- The ZIP code for secondary cardholders is no longer removed when renewing a membership on B2C.
- Sync issue: Touching a contact with an address is not creating an ACME customer as expected
- Fixed a bug where integration was not correctly creating customer records for existing Salesforce Contacts with only address information.
*Release and Release content is subject to change prior to the Release date.