Production Release Date: Tuesday, October 29, 2019, Beginning at 6:30 pm PDT
Platforms: B2B, B2C
Release Type: Hotfix
Back office (B2B)
- Custom fields for private events
- Custom field values now save as expected when creating private events through the Add Private Event modal in back office checkout. If values are configured at the template level, these will carry over to the event instance.
ACME eCommerce (B2C)
- ACME eCommerce display issues
- The donations amount for "Other" was not fully visible in the Safari browser. This has been resolved and now all supported browsers work as expected.
- In checkout there is an optional white label Text Variable for coupons: "checkout-process-coupon-code-message". If this is configured with a value, after a visitor clicks to add a coupon code, this message was hidden behind the input field. This has been resolved.