9.4.0 Product Release
Production Release Date: Wednesday, March 19, 2019, Beginning at 6:30 pm PDT
Platforms: B2B, Salesforce, Import/Export
Release Type: Minor
Environments for Testing: Sand 10 (code update on 3/12/2019)
- Imported Orgs are saving contact information incorrectly
- Error messages when saving an organization with incomplete information have been updated to indicate which data elements are missing.
- Audit trail in Event Templates not working correctly
- We've added back the audit trail link to Event Template Details within Backoffice. The link was removed in a prior release due to performance impacts, which have been resolved.
- Added Import IDs to Integration
- We added Contact Import ID and Organization Import ID to the Salesforce integration.
- Added Customer Import ID to integration
- We added Customer Import ID to the Salesforce integration.
- Update order integration filter to include all organization orders
- We updated the Salesforce integration to ensure all organization orders are synced correctly.
- 'IsGift' flag set to false on bulk import sync back
- We fixed a bug where the gift flag on memberships in Salesforce was sometimes being set to false.
- Order Import validates ticket capacity against wrong day
- A bug was encountered where the Order Importer attempted to validate event capacity by looking one day prior to when the event occurs. This bug has been corrected and now the Order Importer will validate the true date of the event for which orders are being imported.