9.10.0 Product Release
Production Release Date: Tuesday, June 11, 2019, Beginning at 6:30 pm PDT
Platforms: B2B, B2C, Import/Export
Release Type: Minor
Environments for Testing: Sand 10 (code update on 6/4/2019)
- Reports: Transaction report for "Email" incorrectly makes you choose from B2B user list
- Transaction report "email" filter makes the user choose an email from a drop down list, rather than allowing them to input an email.
This is a follow up to the initial fix done in the 9.9.0 release. In the transactions report, it is now possible to type in any value for the "Email" field when filtering. This will search for the Order Contact Email as expected for all operators (e.g. equals, not equal to, etc).
- Unable to add multiple Auxiliary Memberships to a single renewal order
- It is now possible for members with auxiliary members to renew multiple memberships at once online.
- Event deep linking is not directing properly for events with multiple time slots
- For events with multiple times, it is now possible to deep link to the cart with a specific time slot selected.
- Remove validation that triggers "Cannot take an RE update..."
- Upon import, some records in the file were incorrectly getting flagged as having the potential to overwrite data in Acme. We have removed this incorrect validation so the error "Cannot take an RE update for a membership that has not been synced with RE" should no longer be triggered.