9.2.0 Product Release
Production Release Date: Tuesday, February 19, 2019, Beginning at 6:30 pm PDT
Platforms: B2B, POS
Release Type: Minor
App Versions: ACME Sales 9.2.0
Environments for Testing: Sand 10, POS-Sandbox 9.2.0 (code update on 2/12/2019)
- B2B Offline Transactions have been improved to make it much easier to reconcile transactions with receipts and orders.
- All successful offline transactions will display the date, time, and order number for the initial order
- The order number now links to order details to make it easier to reconcile transactions
- Failed offline transactions now have the ability to drill into the order details for further investigation
- Clarified wording for Payment and Refund Adjustments
- Membership transaction details sometimes include PaymentAdjustment and RefundAdjustment line items. These transaction types are not actually processing any payments or refunds, and are for internal revenue-tracking purposes only. We have updated the payment status from "Processed" to "InternalAdjustment" to help clarify that these transactions are not triggering any exchange of funds.
- When attempting to apply payments to Orders with multiple events and a large volume of items, some users may experience a timeout and receive a "null" message.
- Messaging has been updated to more accurately reflect the timeout issue.
- Additional stability improvements and bug fixes
Point of Sale (POS)
- POS not reporting TerminalID as expected for initial sale or subsequent split pay card payments
- The POS terminal ID is now accurately recorded both on the initial sale transaction and additional credit card payments when applying multiple payment methods.
- "Sell tickets for event duration" not always respected at the Point of Sale
- Some users were experiencing "missing tiles" at the Point of Sale after the start of an event. This was due to the Point of Sale not respecting the B2B setting for events to be onsale for the "duration of the event." This issue has been resolved.
- POS navigation buttons sometimes disabled after selecting a member
- After selecting a member for a transaction and navigating back to the Point of Sale home screen using the side menu, the top navigation on the home screen was sometimes disabled. This has been resolved.
- Items overlapping in the Order Summary for devices on iOS 12
- In iOS 12, there was a display issue where some line items were overlapping or cut off when an event had multiple ticket types in the cart. This has been resolved.
- Organization import creating a organization category without a name
- If an Organization Category wasn't included in the import file for an Organization during import, the Organization record was not being created in ACME. This has been resolved.
- Import/Export: Inline editing not working
- Due to a bug found when editing import data mappings individually, we have restricted editing so that it can only be done through the mappings editor, until the bug is resolved.