11.0.0 Product Release
Production Release Date: Tuesday, September 24, 2019, Beginning at 6:30 pm PDT
Platforms: B2B, B2C, POS, AC
Release Type: Major
Environments for Testing: POS-Sandbox 11.0.0 and Sand 10 (code update on 9/10)
Applications to be end-of-lifed in next release: ACME Sales 9.1.0
Group Sales Improvements
Back office (B2B)
Enhanced Organization Search
- We've improved search on the Organizations page to make it much easier and quicker to find the one you need.
- You can now search any word within an Organization name to see all possible results. Should you need to refine your results further, you can also search for the Contact or filter by the Category.
- Additional performance improvements will also make it much quicker to find an organization. Type at least three characters to search for results.
Organization Orders - Ability to add multiple private events
- You can now add any number of private events to a single organization order in back office.
- After adding the first event and continuing to checkout, click on the "Add private event" button.
- This will launch a modal that will allow you to choose all of the key details for the private event.
- Repeat until you have added as many private events as necessary.
Organization Orders - Updated to not send email by default
- Based on customer feedback, we have updated the defaults for organization orders to optimize for the most common use cases:
- Email Options: Do not send email (all tickets must be picked up at will call)
- Ticket Delivery: Will Call
- Should you still want to send an email, you can switch the settings prior to completing the order or send the email after the order is created with the "Resend email confirmation" option.
Point of Sale (POS)
Add email address validation to POS members/contact forms
- Email address formats are now validated in POS in the following flows:
- selling a new membership
- editing a customer
- editing a cardholder
- The email address will display as invalid until correctly typed, helping your front desk staff know immediately if entered in a correct format.
- Examples of invalid email addresses:
janedoe@gmail missing the domain such as ".com"
jane firstname.lastname@example.org spaces not allowed
jane.doe.gmail.com missing @ symbol
Organization Import ID creation
- An Organization Import ID will now be created for all Organization records created in Acme B2B for tenants that integrate with Salesforce, the same as it is done today for non-Salesforce clients. The Import ID will be used to further harden the integration with Salesforce in upcoming releases.
Membership Sales rules are blocking members from seeing their own memberships
- For venues configured to not sell memberships online, it is now possible for existing members to still verify their membership online and see the latest information on the 'My Membership' page. Members can view their current membership, cardholders, and expiration date. The options to update or renew are hidden.
Back office (B2B)
Expose 'Address Line 2' on Membership Details Pages
- The field "Address Line 2" will now display on the Membership and Cardholder details pages in ACME B2B.
Apple Certificate Update
We are updating the Apple iOS certificates for the Acme Sales POS and Access Control applications to keep them running on iOS devices. We do this to stay in compliance with Apple development requirements.
We will be upgrading the MongoDB storage engine to the modern and highly performant WiredTiger storage engine, over the course of the next 2 weeks, in order to improve speed and performance of our platform.
Reminder: Sand15 will be getting a data refresh during the day on 9/25/19. We expect Sand15 to be unavailable for approximately 4 hours starting at 11a ET/8a PT.
For more information about Sandboxes and refresh schedules, please visit https://support.acmeticketing.com/en/support/solutions/articles/33000241567-using-acme-sandboxes
We will also be doing some performance upgrades on Sand9 on 9/30/19 beginning at approximately 8p ET/5p PT. We expect Sand9 to be unavailable for approximately 1 hour during this upgrade.
- Back office (B2B)
- The new feature to "Add private events" to organization orders does not work when using the Firefox browser. Please use alternate browsers until this is resolved in an upcoming release.
- When viewing the organization list, the updated search fields may initially display as full width and stacked vertically. This is due to browser cache on this page. Depending on your computer, you can resolve in one of the following ways:
- Mac: Hold ⇧ Shift and click the Reload button.
- PC: Hold the Ctrl key and press the F5 key. Or, hold the Ctrl key and click the Refresh button.