8.9.0 Product Release
Production Release Date: Tuesday, November 13, 2018, Beginning at 6:30 pm PDT
Platforms: POS, B2B
POS Version: 8.9.0
Release Type: Minor
Environments for Testing: Sand 10 (code update EOD 11/06/2018), POS-Sandbox 8.9.0
Point of Sales (POS)
- Calendar 'Stick' Issue
- We have fixed an issue at the POS where using the calendar to sell an event in a future month resulted in the future month's days showing on the calendar, but the current month's label was incorrectly displaying. Now, when you complete a sale for an event in a future month the calendar will default back to the current day on the retail screen.
- POS is not properly displaying Vantiv Express error messages (Applicable only to those using an Ingenico CC device)
- In a scenario where a card was declined (e.g. expired or insufficient funds), the POS did not give any indication. It simply displayed the button "Activate Card Reader" to prompt the agent to have the visitor try again.
- Now the message of "Declined" will display below the amount field. Please note: This error message will also show if the visitor cancels the card processing for any reason (e.g. pulls card out too quickly). Agents may want to ask the visitor to try again before switching methods of payment.
- Resource related error preventing payment on orders with balance due
- We have fixed a bug where orders with open balances were not able to collect payment if the type of resourced tied to the event had been edited.
- Performance Optimization
- An issue was found with the audit trail on event templates, where if viewed, would cause a high load on the servers. The link to view the audit trail has been removed temporarily while we put the fix in place. The link for the audit trail will be placed back in an upcoming release.
- Events un-linked were unable to be re-linked.
- An issue with the Ticket Purchase Availability setting caused event instances to be incorrectly un-linked from the event template. As a result, the user was not able to re-link the event instances. This issue has been resolved.