7.6.0 Product Release
Production Release Date:Tuesday, May 1, 2018, Beginning at 6:30 pm PST
Release Type: Minor
Sandbox Environment for Testing:Sand 10 (code refresh was applied on 4/24/18 )
- Editing one-time private events created for Organizations does not allow editing of the schedule - There was an issue where the schedule did not appear in the list when editing one-time private events created for an Organization. This has been resolved.
- Incorrect date on order details page, but correct elsewhere in the system - For private Organization events, it was found that Reschedule worked in all cases except if linked to an Order Request that has any unscheduled events. This has been resolved and when tapping Reschedule, the updated date an time will be populated throughout the system (Event, Order Request, Order, Reporting).
- Reporting - Print Summary returns a report with misaligned columns - Fixed an issue where some reports had misaligned columns on Print Summary view.
- Cannot modify card expiration date to same as membership in B2B - When attempting to modify a card expiration date that was previously modified in Salesforce, the user was not able to click the "use membership expiration" or enter a date into the expiration date field. This issue has been fixed.
- Back Office: "Indefinite" events not auto-populating 1 year from today - A new job has been scheduled to incrementally publish event templates with an indefinite daily occurrence schedule. This is so that event instances are generated for up to 1 year from the current date.
Note: the published version of the template is what will get added each day out past 1 year. Draft changes will not get published by this service.
Also, please make sure to keep holiday schedules up to date. If the "indefinite" flag is set on a template and holidays are added later, then those instances will be removed only if orders are not booked into those events.
- Add Ticket Category to integration - Added "Ticket Category" field to Opportunity Line Item in Salesforce.